- Experienced and motivated Scientist with a strong background in stem cell biology, human embryonic stem cell, cell culture, molecular biology, vector construction and analytical techniques, including qPCR, ELISA ,FACS, ICC, and Western blot
- 25+ years proficiency in human embryonic stem cell culture and directed differentiation
- Generating Cardiomyocytes, retinal Hepatocytes and Endothelial Progenitor Cells, from human embryonic stem cells to high purity and success rate.
- Developing models of end-stage liver disease and liver cirrhosis in primary human hepatocytes (PHH) and primary rodent hepatocytes, including 2D and 3D spheroids and co-cultures with myofibroblasts, stellate cells and Kupffer cells.
- Design and execution of high-throughput in vitro plasmid-based miRNA screening for acquired liver disease targets.
- Evaluated the transduction efficiency and long term transgene expression of AAV1 and Adeno virus in endothelial cells
- Generation of iPS cells with different methods (e.g. mRNA, lenti virus, sendai virus, siRNA reprogramming)
- Identified optimal cell condition for Exosome production, purification and characterization
- Developed ELISA assay kit for Exosome quantification
- Experience with molecular biology techniques and protein isolation
- Excellent technical, organizational, and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
Learn more about Mohammad